As of August 2014 – (please note that these can change). The rules apply to where an individual is physically located at the time of the consult. For example, a person who lives in Texas and is travelling in Florida would be able to have a video consult.
• Arkansas – We do not offer any services
• Texas – only phone consultations, no video
• Louisiana – only has phone consultations, no video
• Iowa – only phone consultations, no video
• Idaho – we do not offer any services
• California – only allows 3 days-worth of medications to be prescribed if consult is via phone, there are no limitations if consult is via video
• Oklahoma – only a D.O. can prescribe medications